Finally, it’s Sunday! When we were tasked to join a blog event for our Blogging 101 assignment, I stumbled upon different pages and looked for what fits me best. I considered a couple of events related to music but they’re not updated as of the moment. Those events have topics or prompts every week so I don’t think I could participate now. Good thing, I found this event, Sunday Sweets & Smiles, which is a way to summarize everything you’ve been loving all week through a collage or a list of these things. 🙂 On my take on this, I’ll think of one word that best describes them even future posts may have nothing in common. Oh well, the challenge. Haha.
1. Kaitlyn and Sarah also known as The Duck & the Owl. They are the organizers of this event! It was used to be just their weekly post but now they thought of sharing this idea to other bloggers which I am thankful for! 🙂 I’m really in-love with their blog. Well, besides we have the same theme (which I hardly see with others), I admire both of them for being so artistic. This collage looks desperate compared to theirs. Haha. They also remind me of my bestfriends (and they are bffs, too!). Just visit their blog so you can be amused like me.
2. Jennifer of Apartment Wife. This girl is so adorable. She’s been doing these Random Acts of Happiness (also known as rah rah rah) to connect with strangers and make them smile. I actually discovered her blog when I saw The Duck and The Owl participated on this project. Sounds fun, right?
3. Emma Stone. Besides her viral videos like the Lip Sync Challenge with Jimmy Fallon and her “kissing scene” with Andrew Garfield on SNL, reading this article about putting an end to self body shaming made me love her more!
6. That’s my niece, Tyra. She thought she could swim but she’s just really crawling. 🙂
7. Sara Bareilles. Of course, I love her. You already know that. Haha. She just released her new video, I Choose You. Having her sing in my engagement like what she did for the couples on the video would definitely be a dream come true. Watch it here.
8. My mother. She does everything to make me happy. 🙂
>>>Sorry for stealing your pictures! It’s nice to see a collage of girls smiling.
>>>This is also my response to Blogging 101: Day Twenty-Four: Publish a Roundup. I’ll feature at least one blog per week. 🙂