I was supposed to post this last Sunday but I’ve been so busy for two weeks now. I’ve joined our youth camp last week and now I’m attending a seminar in preparation for this coming school year. Oh well, here it is. 🙂
1. Legacy is this year’s theme for our youth camp. I started being a camper when I was 13 but now, I’m already part of the staff. It’s nice to see the younger generation be trained and have fun at the same time.
2. Taryn Brumfitt, a mother and founder of Body Image Movement, posted a before-after photo of herself that went viral. Her objective is to teach women the value and power of loving their bodies. She’s currently creating a documentary called Embrace. Watch the trailer here.
3. Blogger of the Week 1: Christina from Life Being Girly. Well, just based on the title, you know what her blog is about. 🙂 I’m not that girly but I enjoy reading her posts. Do you still write snail mails? Well, she does! And her pen pal is also a blogger. This post really made me smile. 🙂
4. Blogger of the Week 2: Chelle from Being Chelle. Cool header, right? I feel like we have the same age because I can always relate to her posts. Do you miss being a kid? Read: 8 Reasons Why Being a Kid Rocked!
5. I loved Lizzie McGuire when I was a tween but my favorite character in this TV show was Miranda Sanchez, Lizzie’s bff. She was played by Lalaine who is a Filipina. I just remembered her and followed her on Instagram. To my surprise, after a few days she liked my IG photo! She probably did the same with her other followers but that notification really made me excited. 🙂
6. Oh Channing.
7. I’m not updated with music now unlike before. I always here this song during the camp. It sounds like a mix of Lorde, Ke$ha and Katy Perry but it’s actually from Hillsong Young and Free. Will love to sing this in church. 🙂
What made you smile this week?