Woah! I’ve been nominated for another award and this sounds very flattering — Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I thank Christina over at lifebeinggirly for nominating me. It’s such an honor because her blog inspires me as well. I might not be as girly as her but I love what she promotes on her blog…that girly girls can be successful and powerful, too! One more thing, Christina is so gorgeous! I love her. She has more than a thousand followers but she’s still able to connect with new bloggers. Please do check her out. 🙂
I am now accepting this award. 🙂 Woot!
Here are the guidelines:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts: (I’ve already shared some facts about myself here, so I’m having a hard time thinking of another seven. Hehe.)
1. I’m poor in Math.
2. I used to have a band called Pariah.
3. My parents named me Wannie before they even found out that I’m a girl so if I were born a boy, it would still be my name.
4. During my first year of teaching, I taught Language & Literature, Journalism, Reading & Language, Wika at Pagbasa (Filipino), History and Music. Yes, all of them.
5. Yellow is my favorite color because I can pair it with anything when it comes to designs. Discovered this when I first did my bulletin board.
6. I own two guitars, an acoustic and an electric, but both of them are gifts.
7. When not at home, I am most comfortable wearing leggings or jeggings.
Now, here are other amazing blogs I found inspiring (in no particular order):
Congratulations! Have Fun!
Any other inspiring blogs you know?