It’s 8:00 p.m. I’ve read the Writing 101 assignment last night but it was already 10 p.m. here and I was too sleepy so I am just writing now. I have 20 minutes to just write about anything that pops into my head. I dunno if it’s cheating but I have already been thinking of what to write about the whole day. Here I am now in front of the computer and still can’t think of anything. Hmmm…
In every post I had, it always took me hours before I could publish it. I always worry on my grammar, my choice of words and if I’m using the same words a lot. I guess, I’ll take this opportunity to write about anything without worrying about these things.
Since I love making lists, here are my random thoughts for the day:
- I’m not a good writer. I just pretty much love to write about myself and my experiences but I’m so glad that I have readers who connect with me.
- I’m still adjusting with the new principal’s rules. I used to be home earlier but because of the change of schedule, I feel more tired when I get home.
- The new students I have are okay so far. There are fewer students in each classroom which is great. Did you know that I’m handling 11 sections? That’s because my subject is only twice a week. I hope I can remember all of them.
- I kinda miss my old students. That’s how I feel everytime they see me and greet me.
- I want to lose weight and I want to have whiter skin. Oh, here I go again… Shut up brain.
- My boyfriend will submit the petition papers next week. I have mixed emotions about it (sad about leaving, nervous being in a new place) but I’m mostly excited because I really, really want to be with him now. Well, I hope our application gets approved as soon as possible. 🙂
It’s 8:20 p.m.
>>>Hey, I just want to clear that I love my skin color! Maybe I just thought of that because my face is getting darker. I mean, my skin complexion is not even. 😛
>>>This is my response to Writing 101, Day 1: Unlock the Mind.