I can’t say I’ve read the whole Bible but these verses speak to me when I needed them.
1. Proverbs 3:5-6. This is one of my favorites since I was a kid. So whenever I am down or in doubt, I just remember this.
2. I Timothy 4:12. I know I can make a difference and I still consider myself young. 🙂
3. Proverbs 22:6. As a teacher, this is very helpful but I will not forget this when I get to have my own child.
4. Matthew 22:37-39. I always quote this to my students. I tell them that God is too smart to just summarize the ten commandments into two so it will be easier for all of us to remember. Truly, if we love the Lord and other people, we will not do bad things to them. Also, never forget to love yourself. It was also mentioned.
7. Jeremiah 29:11. Isn’t it a sweet promise? 🙂
8. John 3:16. He loves me this much.
What’s your favorite Bible verse?