These put a smile on my face this week…
1. Celebrity Couple Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. This couple did it again! They used the paparazzi for the greater good by hiding their faces with hand-written signs including links to charities they support. I just found out that Andrew is an orphan himself and Emma’s mom is a cancer survivor. That makes this simple act of kindness more genuine. Smart move. Read the article here. (Other celebrities who showed some kindness in the past here.)
2. Your good friend can be your soulmate. ❤ I’m talking about this article (I thought about my bf while reading this) and this scene from New Girl where Nick and Jess finally kissed for the first time. Okay, so yeah, I’m a little outdated. But this episode really made me kilig and I still am in every episode. I’m starting Season 3 now. No spoilers in the comments, please. Hehe.
3. Actors Who Were Models. Just enjoyed looking at their old photos.
4. Blogger of the Week: Hilary from Cutie Cameras. She’s a cutie and she has this cool collection of cameras. This specific post made me smile this week. If you are also struggling on balancing personal life and blogging, you should consider her tips.
5. Gorga. This dude is my on-line friend from Indonesia. He’s just so freakin’ talented and his music deserves to be recognized. Just heard his cover of Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper and I really love it. You know why I do? Because I’m not a big fan of the song but this rendition is something I can listen to all day. Want more of his music? Listen to his tracks on Soundcloud or on YouTube.
6. Kawehi, a one-woman band. Discovered another artist. I found out about her through Facebook but I searched more on YT and her original songs are great as well! I’m just so envious of her talent. I want to have that device and learn how to use it. 🙂
What made you smile this week?
>>>Nick and Jess image source.