It’s been three months since I started blogging and I truly enjoy it! I started blogging as a result of my boring summer but I was never expecting that it will be this fun! Here are some reasons why blogging rocks.
1. I have an outlet for my emotions.My original purpose for blogging is to have an on-line diary where I can document and share what’s happening in my life. Whether I’m happy or upset, it just feels so good to let the words flow and speak my mind.
2. I learn. I love reading as much as I love writing. It’s amazing how I learn different things everyday from other bloggers. Besides that, everytime I post something, I tend to research on related articles. Sometimes, I end up with unrelated posts or sites but still, I wouldn’t hang in there if I’m not getting anything useful (or entertaining. Hehe).
3. Blogging buddies! This is really my favorite part of blogging: connecting with other people from different parts of the globe. It’s like the world is getting smaller. I love meeting new people and reading about what’s going on in their world.
5. I can practice and improve my skills. I have also decided to start a blog because I was assigned to teach a Filipino subject. My major is English and still want to practice and improve it by writing. Through blogging, I also got interested to develop other skills such as graphic designing and photography.
7. I have something to look back and forward to. Oh yeah! I’m a very sentimental person so it would be nice to look back on the things I’ve written about but it also makes me excited to see responses from my visitors each day and to achieve my goals.
What do you love most about blogging?