So, I haven’t posted as much lately because I’ve been thinking to revamp my blog like give it a new name and a new look and focus more on happiness posts. What do you think? Anyway, here are the things that made me smile this week…
1. Snack of the Week: Oishi Sponge Crunch Cappuccino. This snack is so yummy! I loved the chocolate Sponge Crunch but when I tasted this flavor for the first time, I love this even more! This is a Filipino product so I’m not sure if it’s available in other countries.
2. Game App of the Week: Kim Kardashian Hollywood. Haha. Yeah, I’m kind of addicted to this game. Actually, not really because I feel lazy on photo shoots and all that but I dunno why I still play it. Anyway, the goal is to become an A-List celebrity. I’ve been playing it for a week and I’m still a D-lister. Poor me.
3. Movie of the Week: Reality Bites (1994). Just in the mood to watch a 90’s chick flick. It’s falling in-love with your bestfriend. Hihi.
4. Blogger of the Week: Sare from New Teacher Life. I know she’s been going through a rough time but I truly admire how she’s been handling it so far. This particular post made me smile. I also love the new look of her blog. Check it out!
5. Song of the Week: Word Crimes by “Weird Al” Yankovic. Heard this first through Miss L at Ramblings of an NQT. I’m kind of guilty of being a grammar police, too but as you can see, I’m not even perfect with my own grammar. Haha. I think this parody is brilliant.
What made you smile this week? Tell me! 🙂