Life Soundtrack: A Song from a Movie

I love movies and its impossible for me to pick an ultimate favorite. Hmmm… Let me think of a film that I don’t get tired watching over and over again… The first movie that popped into my head is Freaky Friday.

I’m talking about the 2003 film starring Lindsay Lohan. She was sooo pretty and cool. Imagine, I was only 15 when this movie came out and I so wanted to be like her. Jamie Lee Curtis was also hilarious in the movie.

Watch Lindsay perform the song Ultimate here.

You’re it. You’re the ultimate.
It’s automatic. I’m sure of it.
No lie. So don’t even try.
To tell me that you’re not the guy
Cuz I’ve been waiting all my life
For someone just like you
But you’re it. You’re the ultimate, you.

See how she performed it? I was dreaming of doing that on my wedding day. Haha. Yeah, like sing and play the guitar like she did while I’m on my wedding dress. Anywho, I don’t think it’s possible now because 1) I can’t play lead guitar and 2) I don’t have a band anymore. Hehe.

What’s your favorite song from a movie?

>>> 25 Songs, 25 Days. Day 11: A song on the soundtrack of your favorite movie.25-songs-blog-challenge5

Advertisements

12 thoughts on “Life Soundtrack: A Song from a Movie

1. Kat says:

I love that movie- much better than the original Freaky Friday that I grew up watching. I have the soundtrack and still listen from time to time. Even as an adult, I thought it was pretty cool when Lindsey Lohan sang that song, too. 🙂

I’m a few days behind you so I haven’t started thinking about my favorite movie soundtrack yet. 🙂

• wantaps says:

Oooh. I haven’t seen the original. It’s nice to hear that you, people, like the movie and soundtrack, too. I thought I was the only one. Hehe.

Don’t worry. The real question in the challenge is a song from your favorite movie. So, what you have to think is the movie. It’s just not all good movies have good soundtrack.

2. Inês says:

Gosh, I always find it so strange whenever I see stuff from Lindsay Lohan back then! But I’ve gotta say: Freaky Friday was definitely one of my favorite movies as well!

3. Mary says:

I love this movie and I love this song!!! 🙂
    Usually when I tell people that I like the movies and songs that Lindsay has done (The Parent Trap is absolutely adorable!!), people are incredulous. I agree, she has done some questionable things in the past few years, but I’m still hopeful that she can pull it back together and go back to doing what she’s really talented at doing – acting.

4. Cathy Kennedy says:

I’m not sure which song comes to mind when I think of movies. There is just so many good ones out there to narrow it down to one precisely at this second. Freaky Friday is a great, fun family movie. Jamie Lee Curtis is a wonderful actress. Lindsey is too, but I hate what became of. She’s wasted so many years of her youth to alcohol abuse ~ very sad. I think your dream can still come true. You sing, right? That’s all you need. You’ll WOW your husband on your wedding day (that is if you’re not already married) and the audience. I wish I could sing, but I can’t care a tune in bucket for anything. lol It’s nice to meet you through the Singing Saturday Challenge. Have a tunetastic week!

• wantaps says:

Aww. Thanks! Yes, I also feel bad about what happened to her because I liked her a lot then… I’m pretty sure I can still sing but not this song. Haha. And I can’t rock like that.

Say something!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s