Hello, everyone! Wax’s World has been nominated for One Lovely Blog Award by three lovely people! *happy dance*
I want to thank these three awesome ladies who continually inspire me with their blogs…
- Christina from lifebeinggirly. I have already mentioned her more than once on my posts and that’s because her blog is worth-sharing! Let’s celebrate with her for her first blogiversary. Visit her site and send her some love!
- Inês from Pretty Little Things. Her blog’s name is so cute, right? She also blogs about happy things and positivity which is why I admire her!
- Jane Lorraine from Honoring our HAIRitage. Her blog is informative, insightful and inspiring! I have so much respect to this person.
Now, here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
I am now accepting this award and here are seven facts about me. 🙂
1. My real name is… Roannie (Pronounced as ro-wa’-ni). And it’s not a common name in the Philippines. What’s common though is naming children after both of their parents’ names. Yes, a combo! Haha. My mother’s nickname is Nora and my father’s is Annie. They just kinda jumbled Nora to Roan so my name wouldn’t sound that weird. Ahaha. Anyways, if I were born a boy, my nickname would still be Wannie. Speaking of which, can someone tell me why pictures of bathtubs pop up everytime I Google Search Wannie? And it’s the same with Instagram for #wannie.
2. I’m turning 26 this September but I still feel young. I’ve been teaching for 6 years (minus one year when I worked as a call center agent). The girl I’m with in this picture was my student five years ago. She’s now a teacher like me. 🙂
3. I sing at weddings but only for my family and friends.
4. People used to tell me that I look like Charice. They stopped after Charice changed her look and came out as lesbian.
5. I’m a very sentimental person. I keep a box full of letters and others stuff that have sentimental value for me.
6. Long shirts/blouses + leggings or jeggings + doll shoes = my usual outfit.
7. I love mangoes and anything mango-flavored food! But I don’t eat green mangoes.
I nominate (in no particular order)…
Congratulations, ladies! Remember you are all as lovely as your blogs!
Thanks for reading!