One of the things I love about blogging is the community. It’s so awesome meeting people from different sides of the world. And though we might not know each other in person, I feel really connected with them. I feel honored to be nominated once again for another award– Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
I love the name and logo of the award because it reminds me of Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares and my bestfriends. Thank you Inês from Pretty Little Things for nominating me. Her blog is definitely one of my faves so please check it out!
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people.
I’m now accepting the award. 🙂
1. What is the #1 most played song on your iPod?
When I reset my iPod, all the number of plays went back to zero. I forgot what was it before but the most played song now is Brave from Sara Bareilles.
2. What is your motto in life? (Or, if you don’t have one, what is one of your favorite quotes?)
3. What is your favorite time of year and why?
4. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what/who would it be for?
I haven’t really organized a party for my birthday before so I want to have one someday. Haha. But I want it to be like an open mic night. It’s like a concert for me and my guests (closest family and friends). There will be a live band and everyone who wants to perform can do. 🙂
5. What is your favorite meal of the day and why?
Dinner. I love a nice meal after a long day and I get to spend some time with my family.
6. What is something you learned in the last week?
I get to understand the true nature of depression and how I can help my friends who have it.
7. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
I would always say a dolphin. They are sociable, entertainers and so pa-cute. They just look so happy.
8. Who is your hero?
9. What book could you keep reading over and over again?
I haven’t really read the whole Bible yet (but I should!) but it’s the book that I’ve been reading since I was a kid and it never gets old.
10. Where IS Waldo? (The eternal philosophical question)
- Who do you miss right now?
- What’s the story behind your name? (Or do you have any idea why your parents gave you that name?)
- What is the one thing you are most proud of?
- If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
- What is your greatest addiction?
- What is the most common compliment people give you?
- What is your favorite part of the day?
- Who would you like to play your life story in a movie? Why?
- Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks?
- If you had a magic lamp and the genie granted you 3 wishes, what would the 3 wishes be?
I want to nominate the following girls. They’re like my sisters in the blogging world and they are from different parts of the world! Here are my nominations (not in particular order):
Christina from lifebeinggirly
Adrienne from greatsnaps, goodtimes and me
Chelle from Living With No Excuses
Tiffany from Mermaid for a Day
Aisa from AySabaw
Jane Lorraine from Honoring Our HAIRitage
Anna from My Eclectic Existence
Kat from Dandelion Fuzz
Abbie from Abbie’s Babble
Kate from FlippyZipFlop
Sorry, girls, for not visiting your blogs for a while… I can’t really blog as much lately. 😦
P.S. I want to thank Cait The Grateful for nominating me for another Liebster Award. Her blog is soo cute just like her. 🙂