Happy List: September Addiction

The month of September just ended! I had my birthday last 21st! It was a Sunday so I was able to spend it with my family. πŸ™‚ Couldn’t post much these past few weeks but I’m planning to get back to my momentum this October. Anyways, I’m still adjusting with life without papang but I’m finding ways to entertain myself. Here are some of the things I’m addicted to for the month of September!

1. Sia. Her single Chandelier has been my LSS (Last Song Syndrome) for days! I love the simplicity and weirdness of its music video which got my attention at first. I’m so obsessed with the song and video that I’ve been playing a lot of YouTube videos from Sia’s live performances to covers and parodies of this song.

Did you know that she wrote songs for Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney Spears and other famous artists? I wish I could do what she does. She’s a great singer but she’s also a superb songwriter. I got some insights and inspiration about writing songs from watching her Nightline interview. She said she doesn’t want to be famous so she stopped showing her face on camera. I think that’s smart.

2. Alchemy. Now this is an old game introduced to me by my friends. It simply starts with four elements and by combining them, you’ll get more products. Just something to do when you’re bored and waiting for something.unnamed3. Orange is the New Black. Am I too late for this? So honestly, I find some scenes disturbing (as I am kind of a “conservative” person. Haha) but for some reason, I enjoy watching the show. My favorite part of each episode is finding out how the characters ended up in prison.orange.is.the.new.black.poster

What’s your addiction this week? Please share!

Advertisements

18 thoughts on “Happy List: September Addiction

1. Kat says:

Happy to hear you had a good birthday! Happy 21! I love playing alchemy- very addicting! I have not ventured into the world of “Orange is the New Black”. My 21 year old thinks I might not like it.

2. InΓͺs says:

Happy belated birthday! This week my addiction has definitely been Instagram – I’ve been way too obsessed with taking photos, editing and uploading them πŸ˜€

3. christinajavete says:

I loved Orange is the New Black!! I also found some of the scenes a bit whoa! for me, especially if I watch it with anyone haha. I’m glad you like the show!

This week, I am obsessed with pumpkin everything (I know, how original!)

• Wannie says:

Great to know that I’m not the only one who feels that way when I watch the show. Hehe.

Are you only referring to pumpkin flavored food? Sorry for the lame question. I guess pumpkins are more of a big deal in the US during this season. Haha.

Liked by 1 person

• christinajavete says:

Yes, pumpkin flavored anything is so exciting to people here. There was a meme that there were pumpkin infused tampons and girls being excited for them. LOL!!! It was definitely a joke, that’s how insane pumpkin fever is here.

4. chamomile says:

Hey, Happy 26th! (tho it’s late) I hope you have a great year ahead of you πŸ™‚ ooh I love Orange (the show and the fruit)! you’ll get used to the ‘scandalous’ scenes, because the show is awesome. How talented are their writers, right?

Say something!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s