Hiya, people! Many things have made me smile this week and I’m gonna share them with you!
1. Pringles Tortillas (Zesty Ranch). It’s my first time to taste this type of Pringles and I love it! The chips are as thin as the original potato chips so it’s not that hard to chew. Hehehe. Anyways, the people around me think it’s super salty but for me, it’s just right. Here’s what I notice with chips from the US though: they are really saltier than the local chips we have. I sometimes dip them first into water before I eat them. Haha.
2. Paolo Ballesteros: The Dude Who Can Transform Himself to Different Celebs Using Makeup. So I have been following this guy on Instagram for a while now. He’s a noontime show host here in the Philippines but he’s also getting attention for his makeup transformations. I am really amazed with his talent that I wanted to post his pictures on Bored Panda so he could be recognized internationally but I guess, I don’t have to do that anymore. A lot of international sites have already featured him and someone posted about him on Bored Panda ahead of me. Anyways, I’m just gonna share some of his pics here. Can you name these celebrities?
(Follow him on Instagram: @pochoy_29)
3. This new version of the song God Only Knows by The Beach Boys. A bunch of well-known artists just collaborated to cover this song as a part of BBC’s new project. I love an all-star collab like this! The video includes Beach Boys’ Brian Wilson, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Pharrell Williams, Lorde, Chris Martin, Florence Welch, Dave Grohl, Jamie Cullum, One Direction and more. The single is available to generate funds for charity. 🙂
4. Speaking of collabs, Owl City and Britt Nicole just teamed up for a single called You’re Not Alone. I love both of these artists and hearing them together in one song that talks about my faith gives me the chills.
5. Ed Sheeran is dancing. Caution: hot! Love, love, love everything about the song and video.
6. Meiko has a new album! “Dear You” will be out on October 14 but you can already listen to the whole album on Yahoo! Music. Meiko is one of my fave singer-songwriters because of her catchy melodies and relatable lyrics. 🙂
What made you smile this week?