Maybe it’s one of these things (or here are some of the things I’ve been busy with lately):
1. Losing inspiration? Hmm. Don’t worry, I’m still the optimistic me but ever since my father died last August, my motivation to blog has drifted away. I feel like I don’t know how to blog anymore. There were times I would start writing but I wasn’t able to finish them. Anyways, one of the things that motivated me to write something again is this blog post from Christina from lifebeinggirly about how she found out the way we celebrate Halloween here in the Philippines and how she did the tradition in her own way. I think I’ll continue my post about my own experience. 🙂
2. Couch Potato. I just finished the first two seasons of Orange is the New Black. The finale was whoa! Meanwhile, I hate that I have to wait every week for another episode of The Walking Dead. Truly, there’s never a boring episode yet this Season 5! What I’m starting to watch now is The Mindy Project. Just want to watch some feel-good series once in a while.
3. Dance Diva. I feel like I can’t breathe with my uniforms anymore so I thought maybe I should lose some weight. It will really be hard for me to keep myself from eating so I’m getting back with my dance workout with the help of YouTube videos. My aim is to dance whatever for at least 30 minutes everyday. If that’s enough.
4. Apps Addict. Not really but I currently enjoy playing these games on my phone:
- Smash Hit – This game is very addicting. It feels good to smash things but you have to save the balls as much as possible. You have to download it to get what I mean.
- MoviePop and SongPop – These are old apps I’m playing with again. This time, I am challenging my long-distance boyfriend to beat me with these two games. I’m more confident with songs than movies but he seems to be good at both.
- Kitchen Scramble – I love the Facebook game but I will not recommend the phone app because it always freezes. I just patiently played Level 72 on my phone because I wanted to get three stars. (Confession: I always make sure I get three stars in every level in every game. If I can’t achieve that, I am discouraged to continue the game.)
5. Blog revamp? This has been my obsession lately. I have been researching a lot about blogging because I want to give my blog a makeover but I’m planning to start it once this school year is over. I can’t wait for it and maybe that’s the main reason why I’m not in the mood to post on this blog anymore. Hmm. Maybe I should just get back to enjoyment of blogging.
How about you? What has been your obsession this month?