Happy November! 🙂 These are the things that made me happy throughout October.
1. Biographical Books.
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling. One day, I told my husband that Mindy Kaling has a new book and I feel like I want to read it. The next day, he bought it for me. That’s how sweet he is. Hehe. Anyways, to be honest, I’m not very much familiar with Mindy yet but this book made me get to know and admire her. Gonna post some life lessons from the book soon.
- Sounds Like Me by Sara Bareilles. I love, love Sara Bareilles. She’s my favorite artist in the whole wide world. Hehe. She’s such a great singer and songwriter. When I found out that she’s going to share the stories behind some of her songs through a book, it made me so excited. Learned a lot from this book and I’m also going to share them soon.
2. Meeting Sara Bareilles.
Speaking of Sara being my favorite artist in the whole wide world, I got to meet her on her book signing! She is so pretty and kind. 😀 Too bad I wasn’t able to hug her but I gave her a love letter.
3. Game Apps.
- Glee Forever! I love rhythm games. I used to be a Gleek, too so it’s fun tapping along with Glee classics. 🙂
- PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist. My hubby and I love Pewdiepie and we want to support him by purchasing this game. Hehe. It’s cool how it has different gameplays in each level. Totally worth it. 🙂
4. The Martian.
It’s one of the best movies of 2015! I like how funny and enthralling it is. Check out the life lessons I’ve learned from it here.
5. My sister-in-law’s engagement.
Last October 10, I witnessed a proposal for the first time. It’s even more awesome because I was a part of it. So happy for my sister-in-law and her fiancé. It reminded me of my own engagement which I shared here.
6. My first ever Trick or Treat experience.
I don’t have a picture for this. Haha. But I just wore my Batman T-shirt and mask, went from door to door with my nice and nephews and got some candies. It was so cool. Haha.
That’s all for October.
What made you smile recently? Share it in the comments!