Questions? Need some advice? Suggestions? Just put it on the comment box below or click here. 🙂
September 12, 2014
1. What is something that makes you happy that other people tend to overlook? Eating siomai. (Chinese dumplings) Haha.
2. What is one song that you listen to in order to pump you up for the day? Come on, I know you have one. Maybe Brave by Sara Bareilles. It’s also my most played song on my iPod.
3. If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and why? Zooey Deschanel. I’m just so in-love with her right now. I want to ask her some advice on style, music and life!
4. What is one of your happiest memories? Meeting my boyfriend in person! Haha.
5. Who is the most influential person in your life? Who inspires you? My mother inspires me.
6. Tell me about your best friend. I have three bestfriends, Bax, Chax, and Dax. Bax is a doctor. Chax is a writer. Dax is a graphic designer. We hardly see each other now because we’re in different places. We’re like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. 🙂
7. What is your biggest dream? To be a professional artist and to travel the world.
8. What is at the very top of your bucket list? To get to at least one country in each continent. Antarctica is optional. Hehe.
9. When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt? It’s easy for me to laugh when something’s funny so I can’t really remember one specific time.
10. What inspires you to stay positive? I really haven’t thought about that. Hmm. My loved ones? It’s like I want to stay positive so I can get others to stay positive, too. And there’s no point on being negative.
11. What are you REALLY passionate about? I hope I can say my music. But I’m not really doing anything about it lately. 😦
>>>Questions from Cait The Grateful.
May 5, 2014
1. What is the most important thing in life for you? Faith in God.:)
2. Who is the most influential person in your life and why? I honestly can’t think of an answer for that. I can be easily influenced but I dunno who is the most influential. 😛
3. What is your favorite season or holiday? Christmas season. 🙂
4. What is your favorite vacation place? Tagaytay City. That’s where we usually hold are youth camp every summer and the temperature there is higher.
5. What is your favorite book or book series? I only read books when I was in high school so beware of my choices: Harry Potter, Princess Diaries, Confessions of Georgia Nicolson and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
6. What inspires you to write and blog? The future. It will be nice to look back on your experiences and thoughts when you were younger.
7. Where is your favorite place to sit and write or blog? In my bedroom.
8. Do you have a favorite verse or quote and, if so, what is it?
One of my favorite Bible verses is Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
9. Are you a morning person or a nightowl? Neither. I’d rather stay up late than to wake up very early though.
10. What are some of your favorite hobbies? Watching movies, hanging out with my friends, playing music and writing songs. 🙂
11. Do you have a favorite holiday or childhood memory and, if so, what is it? I remember when we used to celebrate New Years together with my relatives. My grandma would always make hot cocoa. I loved the smell everytime she served it for us.